C++/C# Software Engineer - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title:C++/C# Software Engineer
- Plans, designs, develop and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field required or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of business applications using Microsoft technologies especially in C# .NET, ASP/ASP.NET, MFC, C/C++, SQL Server.
Knowledge/ Skills Required:
- Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Experience in application development using C# .NET, MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes), C/C++, ASP, and SQL.
- Knowledge and experience with CTI, ABC, RBC, Pay By Switch, Dialer, Oracle web server configuration, load balancing, IBM MQ, Melissa Data (for Address standardization), etc.
- Experience in the initiation and management of complex projects
- Experience in developing solutions with scanning and image enhancement software •Must have experience in developing and administering SQL Server databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Flexible and able to effectively manage time and work closely with local and global team members, and project manager.
- Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving and shows aptitude for analyzing and managing problems arising from incidents.
- Understands, explains and presents complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Broad and in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Experience/knowledge with FSG inbound/outbound contact center applications
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More