Conversational AI Platform Manager - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Develop, own and evolve a full fledged Conversational AI platform on a Cloud infrastructure, which will facilitate creation, deployment and integration of Chatbots and Digital Voice Agents on the existing Contact Center CTI and Web / Mobile applications
- Co-ordinate closely with the centralized Azure Infrastructure services team to ensure all the requisite Azure cloud related requirements are embedded in our Dara platform
- Should be a hands-on contributor for development of complex functionalities for the platform using web services & server-side languages
- Evaluate existing and new technologies, market trends and competitive offerings. Also benchmark Dara’s capabilities against similar such platforms in the market and identify additional capabilities and functionalities to be developed on our platform
- Help prioritize customer requirements into our platform roadmap. Also responsible for gathering and documenting the detailed offering and platform requirements
- Build capabilities for integrating Dara with Telephony systems, Live Chat applications, CRM applications and other such digital interaction systems
- Work closely with LoB offering owners, and the implementation teams including Developers, Data Scientists, Digital Solution Architects, etc. to communicate and enable the customer value, achieve business objectives, and deliver the product opportunity
- Evangelize and promote our Automation & AI capabilities and strategy both internally as well as externally (e.g., Webinars, Demos, white papers, Training, Client Presentations)
- Perform product writing and assistance for proposals, marketing documents, RFI and RFPs.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay current on industry trends, challenges, and potential market opportunities
- 15+ years’ of experience in platform or product development, from market strategy through ideation, prototyping, platform launch to continuous platform capability enhancement, including at least 5 years in Automation, Building Chatbots and Conversational AI offerings space
- Must have experience of developing products on MS Azure Cloud infrastructure. Experience with Google cloud will be highly preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in building AI powered chatbot applications using the likes of Microsoft LUIS, IBM Watson, Amazon Lex, Google DialogFlow cognitive services or NLP technologies, especially Python.
- Must have experience in building applications and UI layer using .Net / C# as well as Java and Angular technologies
- Experience working in Agile – Scrum models of project execution
- Practical experience in building production quality and large-scale deployment of applications related to natural language processing and machine learning
- Should have a deep understanding of data & system security architecture
- Has strong technical background and remains evergreen with technology and industry developments
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and industry domains and interact in a rich way with the research and engineering communities in addition to lines of business.
- Strong oral communications skills including ability to make presentations and prospect with clients
- Strong analytical skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team with limited supervision
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel (25%) may be required
- Proven program management skill set
- Results driven with a positive can do attitude
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Please include other requirements as appropriate
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More