Design Intern (Mobility) - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
THE CONDUENT DIFFERENCE
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
INNOVATION THROUGH CO-CREATION
- Conceptualizing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes with Adobe CC.
- Collaborating cross functionally, globally and building consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Creating journey maps for user personas
- Quickly translating those requirements into visual concepts/prototypes
- Creating and iterating on designs
- Work with developers in an agile environment as designs are implementedTraining Program:
- Interns will also have access to Conduent Learning, an online portal containing extensive subject matter and courses that are both technical and business oriented.
- Throughout the internship period, interns will have a tremendous amount of exposure to the wide variety of research efforts occurring throughout Conduent Innovation.
- Mentorship from a group of well-rounded designers.Qualifications & Skills:
- Pursuing or recently completed a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, HCI, or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in UX, product design, advertising fields or relevant customer-facing job role
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, ability and desire to learn.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally, globally and building consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design craft: including wireframes, prototypes, and visual mock ups.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & other prototyping tools.
- A solid understanding of the design and product development processes.
- Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders in the design process.
- Ability to communicate UI/UX concepts effectively.
- Ability to take feedback, adapt and quickly iterate on designs.
- Strong design taste and sensibilities.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More