ETL Developer - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: ETL Developer
Core Technology: Informatica / SQL / Linux
- Participate in the full life-cycle of ETL software development - analysis, design, build, documentation and testing.
- Collaborate with project managers, analysts, technical leads, business partners and developers throughout the SDLC.
- Develop technical designs and build Informatica workflows, mappings, shell scripts, stored procedures, clearly documenting the process.
- Create and execute unit tests on all solutions, work with Data analysts and QA engineers to ensure product and integration tests are complete.
- Work with the release manager, support team and technical writers to ensure solutions are well tested, production ready and well documented
- Work with the project and support teams to understand existing systems and to help troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes as needed.
- Build strong relationships with peers, analysts, technical and business leads through delivery, communication and development of domain knowledge.
- The types of interface processes that the Candidate is responsible for include, but are not limited to, Pension Payroll, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Payroll, Health and Wealth Vendor interfaces, COBRA, Premium Reports and/or customized extracts.
- Skills: Informatica, Oracle, Sybase, Linux, SQL
- Strong skills required in SQL and ETL tools.
- 1 to 2 years of ETL Development experience
- Hands on working experience of Linix Scripting
- Demonstrated ability in Informatica ETL Developer role with strong hands on experience in developing complex ETL processes.
- Ability to design and develop complex ETL mappings, sessions, workflows and identify areas of optimizations
- Ability to Work collaboratively in global/multi-departmental project with a positive team spirit and ensure team work and coordination.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to be organized, manage time and handle multiple tasks/projects and priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience meeting tight deadlines. Flexibility/adaptability a must.
- B.S degree in relevant technical specialty, such as computer science, computer engineering, Information Management, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including, requirements, design, Coding, Unit Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More