Manager, Compliance & Information Security - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for planning and implementing information security, compliance, and privacy risk management strategies, processes and programs, across the Enterprise Applications organization and/or assigned portfolios
- Coordinates resolution of incidents / problems throughout the information system lifecycle, including classification, prioritization and initiation of action, documentation of root causes and implementation of remedies
- Development and execution of information security risk controls and management strategies
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from Director
- Global accountability
- Implement an ISO 27001 compliant ISMS for Enterprise Applications (EAS)
- Assist with design and implementation of Information Security, compliance, and Privacy governance function within Enterprise Applications
- Perform application security self-assessments across Enterprise Applications
- Coordinate external audits and penetration tests and findings remediation
- Design, document and implement security controls
- Act as key liaison between CISO & Privacy teams and EAS leadership
- Provide functional leadership and develop the EAS Information Security & Privacy team
- Responsible for EAS EU GDPR compliance
- Become a Cloud Security Subject Matter expert for EAS
- Be an integral member of Information Security Working Groups
- Work with Chief Privacy Officer to implement company privacy standards throughout EAS
- Work with CISO to implement company security standards within EAS
- Provide regular reporting on security and privacy metrics agreed with the EAS leadership
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field is required.
- Professional Certifications: Preferred Technical certification such as Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) , Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP). ISO 27001 Lead Implementer or Auditor.
- Substantial experience in IT Audit and internal management testing or Information Security Management required.
- Ability to reference and identify the available standards, methods, tools and applications in own area of specialization and can make correct choices from alternatives.
- Maintains awareness of developments in the industry.
- Can analyze user requirements and advise users on scope and options for operational improvement.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the user.
- Clear understanding of the relationship between own area of responsibility /specialization to the employing organization and takes customer requirements into account when making proposals.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date.
- Is familiar with the principles and practices involved in development and maintenance and in service delivery.
- Has good technical understanding and the aptitude to remain up to date with IS security and developments.
- Minimum Possesses a general understanding of the business applications of IT.
- Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of information security principles. Knowledge of working with and Implementing standards such as HIPAA, ISO 27001, COSO, SOX, COBIT, CMMI and PCI-DSS
- Is familiar with principles and practices of Project Management. Preferably has certification in a recognized Project Management discipline.
- Good people and soft skills
- Good business analysis skills
- Basic Windows Server and Linux server administration understanding.
- Firewall setup and management.
- Security log monitoring technologies such as NNT or Solarwinds-LEM.
- Azure knowledge.
- Tools such as PGP for encryption of data in transit and at rest.
- Identity Access Management.
- OWASP secure development.This position is located in Morrisville, NC.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More