Platform IT Project Manager II - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent Business Services’ Platform Enterprise Services (PES) group is seeking a Platform IT Project Manager II who’ll be responsible for the management of projects for internal clients using prescribed tools and methodologies across the PES group which encompasses a number of lines of business (LOB).
The preferred work location for the Platform IT Project Managers n Morrisville, North Carolina, but other locations may be considered (Austin, Texas, Cherry Hill, New Jersey) for exceptional candidates. The successful incumbent will report directly to the Director of Project Management (PES-ITS).
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide project management for multiple concurrent Technical Infrastructure projects developing pragmatic delivery and implementation plans with project resources.
- Responsible for adhering to PMO best practices, standards and framework for projects.
- Design, develop and maintain a detailed work breakdown of project milestones, deliverables and tasks to be accomplished for the initiative and ensure that tasks are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Proactively lead and manage program risks, issues, mitigation plans, dependencies and continuous improvement actions.
- Track and report on budgets, time-lines, progress and resource allocations as required.
- Communicate with project stakeholders and influence direction of participants to meet the overall project goals and objectives.
- Drive collaboration and accountability with Tower Leads, Service Managers, Global Operations personnel, and Suppliers to develop and implement infrastructure projects in a complete and timely manner consistent with business needs.
- Responsible for initiating project reviews, as well as aggregating and coordinating project reporting information into a program level communication / report suitable for management consumption and decision making purposes.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with leadership and other stakeholders.
- May also be required to provide support to other Project Managers assigned to enterprise projects ensuring established PMO processes, industry standards and frameworks are considered as needed.
- All other responsibilities as directed by management.
- Ten (10+) years of solid project management experience, including developing project schedules, managing team resources, creating work breakdown structures, estimating size and effort for new deployment projects.
- Solid understanding of PMO, SDLC and governance best practices.
- Ability to effectively apply project management methodologies and enforce project standards.
- Self-starter who can dive in to complex projects and take it forward with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with productivity tools: MS Office, Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written)
- Ability to direct and drive complex project efforts to completion.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide competent and proactive leadership.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners.
- Sound business acumen and good judgment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility, interest and ability to work in a fast-paced environment on mission critical projects.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn constantly.
- Experience with managing technology projects and/or familiarity with ITSM methodologies (e.g. ITIL).
- Experience implementing/integrating Oracle across the diverse range of platform/offering including Application and Technology stacks both on-prem and in cloud.
- Significant background with Data Center migrations across diverse landscapes strongly preferred.
- Experience working in an IT outsourcing environment and/or managing IT service provider(s).
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies a plus.
- Experience with CMMI level 3 (or above) assessments is a plus
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification is desired, but not required.
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States of America
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More