Quality Assurance Manager - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Conduent is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to provide leadership for a QA and Test automation projects, for a new Medicaid/Managed Care clients of Conduent. The ideal candidate must have strong experience in leading QA teams, and preferably have worked on QA automation tools. Experience with healthcare is desired but not mandatory, however must have experience with large project implementations and/or migrations. Apart from education and experience, the ideal candidate will have strong PMO processes and tools, documentation, and communication skills.
- Lead a QA team to help organize testing and validation efforts
- Implement QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex integrated systems
- Lead, design, modify, develop and write testing scripts and test plans; produce test reporting; and create test metrics
- Background of having worked on both test automation and manual testing
- Participate in quality audits; conduct release readiness reviews and work to improve release process; demonstrate innovation in performing all aspects of role
- Familiar with testing approach and strategies for projects using the Agile methodology
- Work in conjunction with the engineering team to increase test coverage in a repeatable fashion
- Co-ordinate creating and execution of test cases and test scenarios, and document test results
- Perform test case authoring and execution for all the release cycles implementing software best practices
- Collaborate with Product Management and other departments to analyze business requirements and develop test solutions
- Track and manage QA team efforts and timeliness of deliverables
- Ability to understand system design and interpret product architecture for best Test strategy
- Ability to work with cross functional teams geographically located by constantly building sustainable test frameworks
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering and any related discipline
- 5-7 years of Software test automation leadership experience for web based/.NET applications
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Source Control systems and build process
- Experience in new Product Development projects
- Experience in new platform Implementation/Migration projects
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More