Release Manager - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Strong experience in hard-core platform-centric software development, strong background in building platforms and public APIs.
- Program and/or project management in enterprise software (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred) with passion for delivering high performance, quality software.
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes.
- Drive the release management strategy and execute on the road-map by collaboratively working with developers, QA’s and product managers.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality and continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and that they meet or exceed expectations in terms of stability. Monitor key indicators and handle release reporting
- Should take ownership in Preparation of Deployment Environment, Stages involved in deployment, reason for having each stage and validation/Approvals process.
- Experience with scripting, configuration, automation on one or more of Windows, Linux, etc.
Knowledge of scripting languages, preferably Power Shell.
- Should have experience on creating Azure Devops release pipelines.
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More