Senior Director, Product Marketing - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
The Senior Director of Product Marketing at Conduent will create the course for how Product Marketing is performed at Conduent. The successful candidate will become a key member of the Conduent Technology and Products Organization: implementing and overseeing a comprehensive product marketing strategy for all technology products and innovation platforms.
As Senior Director of Product Marketing you are responsible for:
- Thriving in situations that allow you to distill various disparate sources of information into clear concise strategic content
- Coordinate Product Marketing activities with the Corporate Marketing and Communications to ensure messages around Products and Technology Innovation are accurate and up to date across marketing channels and touch-points
- Are a champion and evangelist of Conduent’s transformation to technology-driven Digital Interactions Company
- Establish the Product Marketing strategy working closely with Product Management, Innovation and internal business partners
- Understand the strategic direction and intent of Conduent products and platforms and ensures that the features and benefits of the products are illustrated across all Product Marketing content
- Ensure the voice of the client and the end-user are strongly represented in the way we position Conduent Products and Technology Innovation
- Maintain a master inventory of Product Marketing content and make that content available to internal stakeholders.
- Recruit, manage and measure the effectiveness and success for the Product Marketing team
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or business - MBA desirable.
- 10 years of experience across all marketing disciplines with a consistent focus on technology driven product and services.
- Successful track record of creating and leading product-specific marketing strategies and content.
- Proven ability to lead and manage global teams.
- Proven experience in building consensus at executive levels and driving alignment to strategic initiatives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More