Senior Director, Product Strategy BICM - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interaction s with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
Sr. Director, Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets Product Strategy
The successful candidate will be a senior strategic member of the team leading our technology product portfolio.
You are comfortable with cutting edge technologies, and you have a strong appreciation for the realities of highly complex and integrated solutions.
You will be a trusted partner of the sales and technology teams to establish and evangelize a product vision that meets the business challenges of the market and positions Conduent as a technology leader.
As Sr. Director of BI&CM Product Strategy, this candidate will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted partner of the business, ensuring that the strategic go-to-market plans are supported by our product roadmap
- Understanding the pulse of the market, including competitive pressures, changing customer expectations, and you are adept at distilling that knowledge into a technology strategy
- Enable the product development teams, ensuring that their vision for product quality, scalability and extensibility are reflected in the roadmap
- Develop value-based product pricing and positioning strategies instill sales confidence while increasing win rates and profitability.
- Effectively lead and evangelize across multiple internal and external stakeholders to build consensus and excitement about our innovation and delivery strategies
- Proactively pursue disruptive ideas that fundamentally challenge the status quo, leading our customers down paths of innovation and reinvention
- Own the product life cycle from ideation, to launching new products and ideas, to sunsetting mature offerings
- Recruit, manage and build a world-class product management team
- Strong track record of building solutions and growing a technology portfolio.
- At least 15 years’ experience working in the BI&CM technology arena, preferably SaaS, with 10 years strong product management & strategy experience.
- At least 5 years building, leading and managing global teams.
- Proven experience in building consensus at executive levels and driving alignment to strategic initiatives.
- Strong analytical thinking and end-to-end problem solving skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship-management, and leadership capabilities
- Effective oral, written and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
Location:This position is located in Morrisville, NC,Lexington, KY, Secaucus, NJ, Austin TX and Sandy, UT.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More