ServiceNow Manager/ Engineer - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Perform Conduent IT ServiceNow administration, maintenance and upgrades.
- Perform Service Catalog request and offering tasks and administration.
- Deploy Conduent IT Service Management (ITSM) workflows for Conduent ITIL®-based IT Service Management processes in ServiceNow.
- Perform permissions management to allow people and/or groups access to their Conduent ServiceNow queues and work items.
- Implement, configure and verify Configuration Item Management processes, procedures and workflows, ensuring accurate data.
- Perform analytics, metric and KPI reporting within ServiceNow for distribution to Conduent teams.
- Create and maintain accurate Conduent ServiceNow documentation.
- Provide ITSM leadership experience and coaching process owners
- Skills deploying and configuring ServiceNow is required; deploying and configuring on additional ITSM platforms (e.g. BMC Remedy, Cherwell, Mocrosoft System Center, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong capability and skills using ServiceNow for setup, configuration, administration and maintenance tasks.
- Experience performing ServiceNow upgrades and maintenance.
- ServiceNow scripting or application development experience is a plus.
- ITIL® v3 and 2011 Service Management Foundation-level knowledge, especially knowledge of key processes including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Request Fulfillment, Event Management, Access Management and Service Asset and Configuration Management.
- Understanding of the ServiceNow platform and modules.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
- Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures; practices and policies to obtain solution
- Failure to achieve results will cause delays in schedules, and the need to increase human resources and funds
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Determines and develops approach to solutions
- Work is evaluated to ensure objectives have been met
- Frequently interacts inter-organizationally and with outside customer or vendor contacts
- Interaction requires the ability to gain cooperation of others
- May perform in a project leadership role
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with ITOM, Event and Configuation Management, Orchestration are a plus
- Experience deploying and configuring the ITIL® v3 and 2011 Service Management IT Service Management (ITSM) tool suites (Microsoft System Center, ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, etc.)
- Familiarity with program and project management and information technology services delivery methodologies is highly desirable.
- ITIL® v3 (2011) skills commensurate with ITIL® Foundation Certification level is required; assessor certification preferred; ITIL® Intermediate or ITIL® Expert level skills are a plus.
- Experience working in an infrastructure technology environment highly desirable
- Lean, Six Sigma, DevOps, TQM or QFD skills are a plus
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
- Good troubleshooting, Log review and debug Skills
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support/system management for complex systems
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More