Sr. C# .Net Developer - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
: Senior C# / .Net Developer
Onsite in our Morrisville, NC location.
Position Overview:Job description:
- Work on application development, enhancement, and maintenance of existing applications that involves planning, designing, coding, unit testing, preparation of code deployment components, and deploying to higher environments.
- Work on web based applications by developing new web pages using ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, WCF, based on the requirements, test the code and deploy to different application server environments.
- Develop new objects in SQL server using stored procedure, functions, and triggers.
- Review existing application functionalities and suggest improvements to existing system and processes.
- Interact with clients on Requirement discussions, perform Requirement analysis, prepare effort estimation, Code, test, and prepare functional documentation.
- Conduct code reviews and track project deliverables.
- Migrate the code to newer frameworks of Microsoft .Net and SQL and deploy them in new environments.
- Work on major and minor enhancements to meet business requirements and supporting the production system involving troubleshooting production incidents, analyzing and fixing application performance issues and tune the database queries to improve its performance.
- Conduct post deployment review to identify the root cause of defects and develop strategy to eliminate defects in the next development cycle.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronic Engineering. and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in team environment, or on an individual bases with limited supervision.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More