Sr. Manager Cloud Services - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com
Job Title: Sr. Manager Cloud Services
The Cloud Services Manager is envisioned to be the individual with balanced technical and leadership skills.
Cloud Services Manager is expected to:
- 15+ years of experience in architecting ,implementing and maintaining datacenters based Enterprise and Virtualized systems and networks. Preferably, 6+ years of that experience involve supporting Cloud based IaaS, SaaS or PaaS environments.
- have well rounded experience and technical abilities including in the area of systems administration, system engineering and application development
- able to manage the relationship between Cloud provider and Cloud consumer
- able to articulate risks and benefits of adopting the cloud strategy
- able to manage the team of technical individuals that support the demand and services across the cloud
- manage the key cloud service principles, operations, and incidents
- setup a 24x7 operations and incident management team that make sure the SLAs and business expectations are met
- work closely with Cloud Development and Security Architects to understand and implement the Cloud Infrastructure and Security standards, as well the roadmap to keep up to date with emerging cloud technologies
- provide regular executive summary to the high level management of the activities, progress, technical advancement and future cost and resources projections for Cloud Services Delivery model/organization
•Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
•Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
•Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
•Primarily domestic accountability; may include some international accountability
Individuals applying to this position are expected to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Science and Engineering. Should have past hands-on experience in minimum any two or more of the following technical field:
- Linux or Unix systems administration and support
- Microsoft Windows Servers based operating system administration and support
- Middleware or Application services software support (Java, .Net, based http or web application servers
- Enterprise network systems and devices such as Firewall, L2 and L3 Switches, Routers/Bridges etc.
- Azure or AWS Cloud resource group/resources management, including Virtual Networks, Subnets, Security lists/groups and virtual hypervisor firewalls administration.
- Deploying Cloud resources and managing the tenant, subscription using templated and automated delivery model
- Experienced in designing and deploying Cloud based disaster recovery solutions with strict RPO/RTO
- Ability to make well defined technical decisions pertaining to Cloud delivery, implementation strategy while meeting the business needs
- Should be able to exercise creative, problem-solving techniques in highly complex and hybrid Cloud environments
- Project management skills and effectively arranging resources for day-to-day operations, change management and incident management.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skill with fluency in English
- May perform one or more of the following:
•Organizes leads and facilitates cross-functional projects.
•Identifies and manages resources, including cross-functional employees, to successfully execute projects.
•Works with senior management to align projects to strategy.
•Communicates team progress to all levels in the organization.
•Performs cost and benefit analyses.
•Analyzes, plans and implements process improvement (such as Six Sigma initiative) needs.
•Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
•Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
•Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls.
•All other duties as assigned
- Cloud Architect certification a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More