Technical Delivery Manager - Analytics Solutions - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. After applying, please check your email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager who will be part of our Analytics Practice and will be expected to actively work in a multi-disciplinary fast paced environment. This is a highly technical role and requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of the project; its primary responsibility will be to take the analytic projects from technology and solution ideation through delivery of the final product by driving the efforts of the global team.
The candidate will work closely with technical teams to identify, prioritize, and complete project milestones for the assigned area ensuring work is executed on time, on budget, and meets requirements outlined. This candidate is ultimately responsible for meeting the milestones committed to the business and delivering high quality work. He or she identifies and tracks dependencies and risks, develops mitigation plans and executes on them accordingly.
- This position is responsible for planning, leading, and delivering complex data and advanced analytic projects on time, within budget, and with high quality solution.
- Lead and manage multiple enterprise-level projects simultaneously through the entire system development life cycle.
- Work with customer and internal stakeholders to scope work, set business goals, identify appropriate resources, track and report on progress and develop schedules. You will be the technical point of contact to your customer and internal stakeholders on the progress of all the activities related to your projects. You will also need to assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-tasking to maximize business value.
- Manage the agile development process by working with product management and development to prioritize, schedule, and manage the development of stories and defects.
- Facilitate and lead daily scrums, user stories, sprint planning and sprint reviews
- Track the sprints and provide regular communication to management about the progress, risk, and changes to the sprint scope and schedule.
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage testing and deployment phases
- Define project roles, ensure resources availability and allocation and delegate tasks and responsibilities appropriately
- Implement an effective system of project governance and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers, data scientists and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- Delve into complicated issues of production delivery, conduct root cause analysis, devise a solution and execute through required steps necessary in order to successfully deliver.
- Conduct post-project review to discuss and document successes and lessons-learned for future projects
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or related field with hands on Technical Delivery Management background with at least 12 years of experience in implementing and delivering software projects and solutions including at least 6 years of experience required in Business Intelligence, Data Architecture and Data Analytics project leadership and delivery.
- Leadership and management skills in leading technical personnel through the delivery of software development projects.
- Experience working across the full software development lifecycle on multiple enterprise scale development projects in both waterfall and Agile environments.
- Experience of working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
- Prior experience with application delivery using an Onshore/Offshore model
- Experience with business processes across multiple Master data domains in a services based company
- Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical/implementation levels.
- Strong analytical and planning skills/experience with software implementation projects.
- Is familiar with the principles and practices involved in development and maintenance of software solutions and architectures and in service delivery.
- Is able to make sound and far reaching decisions alone on major issues and to take full responsibility for them on a technical or managerial basis.
- Possess talent for handling shifting priorities / demands / timelines and effectively executing tasks in a high-pressure environment. It is crucial that candidate be able to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and industry domains and interact in a rich way with the research and engineering communities in addition to lines of business.
- Strong analytical skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team with limited supervision
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Results driven with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
- Highly organized and able to create and follow a very structured process plan
- Demonstrates high standards of professional behavior in dealings with clients, colleagues and staff.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
This position is located in Morrisville, NC.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More