UX/UI Designer Web/Mobile - Morrisville, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it is digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- BA/BS in graphic design, industrial design, HCI, or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in UX, product design, advertising, web, mobile or relevant customer-facing job role
- Experience conceptualizing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, ability and desire to learn.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally, globally and building consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design craft: including wireframes, prototypes, and visual mock ups.
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Comfortable organizing a facilitating design thinking workshop(s)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & other prototyping tools
- A solid understanding of the design and product development processes
- Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skills
For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More