AET - Analyst II, Customer Care - New York, New York
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Summary Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Perform Image Review Quality Assurance checks
- Track and monitor data and processes related to the AET (All Electronic Tolling) program
- Work with Conduent, agencies, and third party entities to identify and implement process improvements
- Responsible for compiling, generating daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical reports on aspects of Image Review production, accuracy, and processes
- Assist clients, service providers, managers and supervisors to clarify operating policies and assist in the design of concise written operating procedures
- Ensure reports are generated at the frequency determined by Conduent and the agencies, and will check their accuracy prior to distribution
- Detect problems and trends using Crystal reports, customer disputes, and interdepartmental feedback
- Analyze work activities comprehensively and independently to recommend process improvements and new methods to strengthen operating controls
- Write and communicate effectively to express an opinion independently, concisely, professionally and timely.
- Review and process escalated disputes related to AET transactions issued to customers.
- Perform periodic audits of the Image Processing, to ensure that processes are being performed within contractual guidelines
- Must be able to work under pressure and resolve or mediate problems in timely, effective manner
- Produce and preserve periodic internal and external status reports
- Work independently, but as part of team concept
- Support Vector/CBOS system Builds
- May be required to work overtime during the week, Saturday or Sunday
- Create, design and implement process improvement techniques to enhance existing protocols
- Enhance performance by analyzing measurement statistics and implementing changes when warranted
- Support in documenting, designing, testing, and implementation of new system processes
- Act as liaison between CSC and CTS/Germantown development team to report System issues and to develop new processes
- Assist with all other duties and processes as needed
- BS or equivalent work experience
- Must have 1 year of service on the Project
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills demonstrating clarity and understanding
- Ability to gather data, process/analyze and provide recommendations
- Excellent analytical skills / problem solving
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of leadership
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Publisher, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Ability to travel and attend offsite meetings located in and around New York City
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More