Business Operations Analyst I - New York, New York
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-19054
Locations: Staten Island, New York, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Identify business trends through data analysis, making formal recommendations for corrective and/or preventative action.
- Assist in the assessment of department operations, making formal recommendations for workflow improvements/efficiencies and cost reduction opportunities.
- Produce and preserve periodic internal and external status reports.
- Responsible for generating /compiling, daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical reports on all aspects of outgoing mail from the mail house and service center.
- Ensure reports are generated at the frequency determined by the correspondence department and the agencies, and check their accuracy prior to distribution.
- Detect problems and trends using various report tools including Actuate reports.
- Perform periodic audits to ensure that processes are being performed within contract guidelines.
- Validate mail house receipt, processing and mailing of letter files and billing reconciliation.
- Must be able to work under pressure and resolve or mediate problems in timely, effective manner.
- To work independently, but as part of team concept.
- May be required to work overtime during the week.
- Interact with other departments to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Attend and participate in weekly Operations DIM calls.
- Identify, escalate and track any system issues until resolution on behalf of the department.
- Must be have 2 years of service on the Project
- Have effective written/report writing and verbal communication skills demonstrating clarity
- Ability to gather data, process/analysis and provide recommendations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- A rating of 3 or greater on the last annual evaluation
Immediate and Continuous Goals and Objectives:
- Customer Focus-Able to recognize and respond to customer needs; develop proactive solutions to customers' issues and promote customer focus.
- Listening, Understanding, and Responding-Able to use proactive listening skills or attend to nonverbal cues to better understand others' perspectives, behaviors, and motivations; able to communicate clearly about shared tasks, customer needs, the activities of other groups in the organization, and external influences; able to act with integrity and professionalism.
- Personal Leadership-Able to do what you promise you will do; able to convey enthusiasm about company objectives and make decisions that reflect sound judgment; able to take responsibility for the company's success.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More