Director, Account Manager - Insurance - New York, New York
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning, Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Director, Account Manager will be responsible for deepening and developing professional and personal relationships, maintaining the health of assigned accounts and having responsibility for incremental sales growth into the existing accounts. This role will encompass:
- Understanding the clients’ competitive strategy and building client-specific account strategies and tactics to create mutual value
- Executing on account plans by growing relationships and cross-selling of new services using consultative selling expertise
- Partnering with solution capability leaders and SMEs to develop client-specific value propositions (e.g. in digital processing, claims value chain, digital payments, underwriting, clinical services, subrogation, legal bill review, compliance, analytics and customer communications)
- Complete account-level end-to-end P&L ownership – Budgeting, Flashing, Forecasting, implementing profitability improvement solutions, collecting on AR
- Overseeing service delivery and service issues to deliver Promoter-level NPS scores
- Developing a detailed knowledge of Conduent's specialty solutions (e.g., Multi-channel communications, Clinical, Legal and Compliance services, HR outsourcing, F&A, etc.) and providing input into new areas of insurance service development expansion
- Representing the organization to executives and clients and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external constituents.
- 5-7 plus years of proven account leadership with large-scale Insurers and/ or TPAs
- Advanced knowledge of Insurance Industry operations (P&C, TPA and/or L&A)
- Aggressive seller who can forge relationships with C-suite executives and key decision makers/ influencers
- Team player and leader who can partner with service delivery and functional organizations to program manage mutually beneficial outcomes
- Experience selling platform-based and/ or digital solutions and analytics
- Consultative/ Innovative Trusted advisor
- Financial Acumen & deal orientation
- High attention to detail and quality
- Negotiating skill
- Excellent oral and presentation (PowerPoint) communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy
- Proven track record of significantly growing accounts, attaining and exceeding quotas
- Bachelors and/ or Masters degree in related field or equivalent work experience highly preferred.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More