Director, Sales Executive - Tolling Solutions - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-18415
Locations: Washington, Washington, DC, United States; New York, New York, United States; Fairfax, Virginia, United States; Germantown, Maryland, United States; Hamilton, New Jersey, United States; Richmond, Virginia, United States; Orlando, Florida, United States; Tampa, Florida, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Florham Park, New Jersey, United States; Nashville, Tennessee, United States; Saint Louis, Missouri, United States; Baltimore, Maryland, United States; Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Director level Sales Executive - Tolling, is an individual contributor that will drive new business sales of Tolling solutions to cities, counties and states. The Tolling solutions are part of the industry leading services portfolio of Conduent’s Transportation business sector. The location for this role may be anywhere in the U.S. with high preference in the Northeast region.
- Identifies leads and makes initial customer contact
- Builds a minimum 3x quota pipeline in assigned territory
- Qualifies, researches, tracks and develops leads into viable business opportunities; makes clients aware of Conduent’s technical and professional capabilities
- Conducts scanning of internal and external environment in which Conduent, competitors and potential/existing clients operate
- Builds and maintains network of colleagues, partners and customers to share information and obtain prospects
- Develops and makes business case presentations to clients
- Assists management team in proposal preparation activities, including writing executive summaries and pricing narratives
- Spearheads price to win strategy for deals
- Leads oral presentation strategy, development, and execution
- Participates in contract negotiation
- Participates in trade shows, conferences, associations, etc. to sustain industry and client awareness of Conduent services and capabilities
- Demonstrates knowledge of all of the organization’s products and services; may possess specialized knowledge on specific products or services
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Travel – domestic U.S. and international. Northeastern U.S. region preferred.
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience in consultative selling of business process services (BPS) to the tolling industry is required.
- Demonstrated success in sales to the tolling industry is required, including client relationship management and customer service, with proven capabilities presenting to all levels of management.
- 5 + years of recent experience in a new-logo Sales role.
- High attention to detail regarding proposals, contract request forms, CRM and territory account plans.
- Proven experience in developing effective account retention and growth plans and-where appropriate, gathering consensus and support from colleagues in Sales, contracting, product, operations and finance teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Services delivery project experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Travel - domestic and international.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More