Management Support Assistant - New York, New York
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States-New York-Staten Island
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
· High level research of all escalated customer calls and agency inquiries regarding all residency program disputes.
· Proactively research residency programs (customer usage and violations) to suggest ways to improve the business rules of the program and reduce the escalations to the agency.
· Proactively identify anomalies in residency programs and recommend improvements to resolve these findings.
· Providing analytics and resolution regarding multiple commuter plans and case managing to completion.
· Work closely with Operations Management team as needed and enlist the efforts of senior management when necessary to accelerate the resolution process.
· Must communicate & follow up effectively with departmental leads, management and client liaisons regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
· Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with managers and department heads.
· Provide routine trending data and production reporting.
· Attend routine internal and client meetings as needed in support of change order 139.1.
· Responsible for client satisfaction.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Track trending volumes regarding specified commuter plans
· Reconcile complex customer disputes as they pertain to defined commuter plans
· Provide excellent & considerate customer service to internal and external customers
· Participate in team planning meetings
· Ability to understand the complexity of customer disputes, toll and account adjustments as well as to handle time sensitive and politically charged escalations
· Ability to work through recertification issues and an acute understanding of excepts to qualifications of the residency programs
· Review the quality of the program concepts and continue to identify process improvements
· Through analysis and fact finding, provide rapid response to customer inquiries ensuring all interactions are handled with care and empathy as a customer advocate
· Regular system reviews and analysis to ensure customer records are compliant with residency program requirements and take action to resolve discrepancies
· 1-2 years tolling experience
· Knowledge of E-ZPass residency programs
· Knowledge of NYE-ZPass Plans and offerings
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Excel
· Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Commitment to excellent customer service – customer advocate
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Ability to analyze data and make recommendations to improve the program
· Ability to problem solve high level issues and use judgement
· Knowledge of CSC escalation procedures
· Ability to work independently or part of a team
· Knowledge of the VODS system, plate hygiene, residency recertification, class mismatch and Vector
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.