Senior Director, Sales Management - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-9348
Locations: New York, New York, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States; Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Detroit, Michigan, United States; Saint Louis, Missouri, United States; Florham Park, New Jersey, United States; Indianapolis, Indiana, United States; Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States; Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Senior Director, Sales Manager is responsible for leading sales for Communications, Media and Entertainment, High Tech, Manufacturing & Professional Services.
The Senior Director will be responsible for new logo and additional business lines to existing clients across all our product and service offerings.
The successful candidate will help secure strategic, new business, engagements with major industry clients by leveraging existing Conduent client relationships and by leveraging his/her existing network. The selected candidate will possess proven ability to manage a team of "Hunters".
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for driving sales across major Communications, Media and Entertainment, High Tech, Manufacturing & Professional Services.
- Engage product marketing and solutions expertise to refine service offerings for specific market segments.
- Cross-sell and collaborate on multi-offering opportunities.
- Recommend and initiate enhancements to the sales and marketing operation. Establish goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of enterprise level Business Process Services (BPS), involving; Digital Transformation, Human Resources, Benefits outsourcing, Finance, Accounting & Procurement, Learning and/or Legal & Compliance.
- Lead the execution of Global Sales strategies by setting aggressive but realistic performance objectives, driving focus to ensure achievement.
- Lead the Sales team in developing a strategic road map that will drive revenue and improve market share.
- Lead the budgeting, reporting and reforecasting on revenue growth for the Sector Sales organization.
- Continuously analyze and evaluate key markets, vertical segments and seller performance globally to ensure deployment strategy maximizes revenue opportunities, sellers are incentivized appropriately, and that we have the key results necessary to drive further innovation and sales growth.
- Build and develop global relationships, representing the organization with key customers and industry stakeholders.
- Develop strong business relationships with the key internal business partners to understand and deliver on their needs, as well as drive their engagement with our sales strategy, tools and systems.
- Attract, hire, develop and retain the best possible team ensuring adherence to a common vision, sense of purpose and shared Conduent values.
- 8 + years of progressive Sales management experience.
- 10 + years’ experience in sales (national sales or global sales).
- Expertise in selling enterprise level Business Process Services (BPS), involving; EUE/CX Digital Transformation, Human Resources services, Benefits outsourcing, Finance, Accounting & Procurement, Learning and/or Legal & Compliance.
- Expertise in selling to large Communications, Media and Entertainment and High Tech & Manufacturing & Professional Services clients.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Consultative seller who develops deep relationships and adds value to the client's business over the long term.
- Team player who can partner with delivery organizations for added value.
- Aggressive seller who can forge relationships with C-level officers and decision makers.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field or equivalent experience.
- Global outsourcing solution sales experience.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Possess deep industry expertise in the target client's industry or related industries
- Experience working closely with service delivery counterparts.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding quotas.
- Ability to understand value-based selling and articulate it to C-level executives.
- Track record in closing complex deals (consulting and/or BPO) and build relationship with C-suite.
- Self-motivated and able to manage well in a startup mode.
- Strong communication skills with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to work remotely from the core organization yet able to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate through the industry by the way of networking.
***All candidates must have BPO/BPS experience***
Preferred Candidate will be located in the Eastern US or Midwest.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More