Violations Analyst - Newark, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-16989
Locations: Newark, New Jersey, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The violations analyst is responsible for daily court activity, mail house and rental leasing car company (RCLA) transfer of responsibility functions for the violations department. This position will report directly to the violations manager and will be involved in a mix of client facing and internal business process/analysis activities. The violations analyst is expected to be highly dependable, efficient, and to adhere and promote Conduent policies and procedures. The duties include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Develops working relationships with clients, third party vendors, and /or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery on specific tasks, special projects and/or participant issues.
- Develops process flows, operating procedures, and metrics for process improvement, and assists with related communications.
- Effectively and efficiently manage caseload of MVC and/or Non-MVC court activities including the creation of evidence packages, violation detail summary reports (VDS) and provide expert testimony in a court setting, as needed.
- Identify processes that will efficiently improve the court process
- Reviews and updates staff on policies and procedures pertaining to court processes.
- Negotiate settlements with customers/violators on behalf of the client
- Perform daily quality checks and approve mail house files consisting of violation notices and determination letters.
- Schedule\download monthly outstanding violation reports for rental and leasing car agencies.
- Process violation data for rental and leasing car agencies
- Monitor, track, and research rental company disputes submitted via mail or service requests.
- Assist CSRs with Rental disputes.
- Serve as backup for violations analysts, as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Prefer a 2-4 year college degree in Management, Business or related field preferred.
- Prior data/analytical experience is required, plus commercial collection or auditing experience is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office with an emphasis on strong Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to act as both a client and technical liaison
- Excellent job performance history.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More