Technical Manager - Data Scientist - Noida, India
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Develop robust, scalable and maintainable machine learning models
to answer business problems against large data sets
- Build methods for document clustering, topic modeling, text classification, named entity
recognition, sentiment analysis, and POS tagging
- Perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices
- Benchmark, apply, and test algorithms against success metrics. Interpret the results in terms of relating those metrics to the business process
- Work with development teams to ensure models can be implemented as part of a delivered solution replicable across many clients
- Visualize data to tell compelling stories
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, NLP, Document Classification, Topic Modeling and Information Extraction with a proven track record of applying them to real problems and real data
- Experience working with big data systems and big data concepts
- Ability to provide clear and concise communication both with other technical teams and non-technical domain specialists
- Strong team player; ability to provide both a strong individual contribution but also work as a team and contribute to wider goals is a must in this dynamic environment
- Experience with noisy and/or unstructured textual data
- Strong coding ability with statistical analysis tools in Python or R, and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
- Working knowledge of various text mining algorithms and their use-cases such as keyword extraction, PLSA, LDA, HMM, CRF, deep learning & recurrent ANN, word2vec/doc2vec, Bayesian modeling
- Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization,
POS tagging and parsing and how they work at a low level.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masters or higher in data mining or machine learning; or equivalent practical analytics / modelling experience
- Practical experience in using NLP related techniques and algorithms
- Proven track record of analyzing data and bringing value across a range of projects
- Experience in Greenplum and MadLib highly desirable
- Experience in open source coding and communities desirable
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More