Accounting Associate with Italian and English - Łódź, Poland
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17056
Locations: Lodz, Lodz, Poland
Job Type: Full-time regular
• Analyzes and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
• Conducts extensive research regarding the impact to financial statements of potential changes to accounting rules proposed by accounting standards setters and advises senior management regarding same.
• Develops, implements and communicates new policies and processes to comply with newly issued accounting standards.
• Provides accounting guidance related to proposed transactions to ensure conformity with local country Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Financial Reporting Standards, and company policies and procedures.
• Ensures that relevant accounting standards are appropriately and consistently applied.
• Prepares, records, verifies and pays vendor invoices for goods and services on a timely basis and responds to vendor queries.
• Maintains, analyzes and reconciles accounts payable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Develops, directs, plans and evaluates accounts payable policies and procedures, and ensures external and internal controls and policies are adhered to.
• May process employee expenses reimbursement requests for payment.
• Prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts payable/receivable transactions.
• Pays vendor invoices and receives and posts customer payments on a timely basis.
• Maintains and reconciles accounts payable/receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Prepares analyses and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud.
• Ensures that transaction entry verification procedures are followed.
• May prepare and deliver low-volume customer billing and respond to resulting queries.
• Prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports accounts receivable transactions, and posts customer payments on a timely basis.
• Maintains and reconciles accounts receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports.
• Develops, directs, plans and evaluates accounts receivable policies and procedures, and ensures external and internal controls and policies are adhered to. • Produces reports of accounts that are in arrears and analyses of bad debt, and prepares analyses and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud.
• May be responsible for low-volume customer billing, including preparation, delivery and responding to resulting queries.
• Performs bookkeeping, data entry and verification procedures.
• Prepares and maintains records of amounts owed or receivable.
• Prepares, records, analyzes and reports on the cost of producing the organization's products and services.
• Analyzes capital budget requests.
• Maintains ledgers and financial statements.
• Develops and implements continuous and sustainable cost reduction and management programs to enhance the organization's profitability.
• Works closely with business unit managers and finance staff to understand the units' fixed and variable expenses and reviews same for possible cost-saving opportunities.
• Produces expense analyses to facilitate a detailed understanding of the organization's expense base, identify savings opportunities and ultimately reduce expenses.
• Monitors expense control and reduction and produces periodic progress reports and presentations for management.
• Prepares and distributes periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organization.
• Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards and organization policies.
• Prepares consolidation journal entries, eliminates inter-company transactions and consolidates divisional and subsidiary financial accounts in a timely and accurate basis for inclusion in internal and external financial statements.
• Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules.
• Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
• Provides financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget.
• Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects.
• Prepares, documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments.
• Evaluates current systems, and recommends and develops operating efficiency improvements.
• Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefit payments.
• Prepares reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefit plan disbursements.
• Performs record keeping and maintenance of shareholder accounts, payment of dividends and tax reporting.
• Responds to shareholder inquiries.
• Performs detailed review, design, development and implementation of accounting systems (both manual and computerized), systems documentation and procedures/instructions.
• Coordinates tagging financial statements and notes in XBRL for electronically transmitting documents to government and stock exchanges for regulatory reporting.
• Applies standard taxonomies and creates customized taxonomies for financial statements, footnotes and financial statement schedules.
• Reviews and documents XBRL data tagging to ensure consistency and accuracy in the financial reporting.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More