Desktop Support II - Palmdale, California
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States-California-Palmdale
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Associate II Technician
As a member of a fast-paced and cross-functional full client support team, you will be responsible for providing help desk support for a variety of applications, computers, devices, and printers.
A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong focus on customer satisfaction, and an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the deployment and support of desktops, laptops, printers, and other client requests
- Diagnoses and solves problems in a timely manner
- Records technical issues and solutions in help desk ticketing system
- Assists in updating Procedure Manuals
- Assists in Operational Readiness, as required
- Follows up with clients to ensure job completion and client satisfaction
- Performs other related work as required
- Keeps current with continuously evolving equipment and technology.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Windows/Mac OS, desktop support, Microsoft Office, Printer Support, Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously
- Ability to quickly and easily assimilate new product knowledge
- Ability to accurately estimate task duration's and complete work projects as scheduled
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills, including delivery of complex information to all levels of the organization and clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Experience in local government is desirable
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.