Software Analyst - Palmdale, California
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States-California-Palmdale
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
A successful candidate will have a passion for quality software, a drive to enable customer satisfaction through the evolution of best of breed software, and an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Conduct software testing to include database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error/bug retests and usability
- Test and validate program modules to meet specifications.
- Create, execute and maintain well-defined test plans and cases for all testing assignments.
- Validate that all written documentation for assignments are complete and accurate.
- Communicate issues to appropriate development staff and assist in their resolution.
- Work with support, implementation, and client sites for the timely resolution of defects.
- Schedule is 4/10 – 4 10hr day work week, 3 day weekend.
- Position is onsite with client – mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge and experienced with relational databases, Crystal reporting, and SQL scripting
- Understanding of QA techniques and test plan development preferred
- 2 years quality assurance testing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Munis products or similar financial systems is desired.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in local government is desirable
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.