Director, Sales Executive - Communications, Media & Entertainment - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Will be responsible for driving sales of Business Process Services - especially human resource service solutions.
- Sales to new clients in the Telecom, Media & Entertainment industry vertical.
- Focus on tactical relationship building, with a highly targeted, relevant approach. Building a very select pipeline of key prospects with the goal of closing large, strategic deals. Engage product marketing and solutions expertise to refine service offerings for specific market segments.
- Cross-sell and collaborate on multi-tower opportunities.
- Recommend and initiate enhancements to the sales and marketing operation.
- Establish goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of consultative sales strategy.
- Demonstrate experience with Challenger sales.
- Strategize, recommend and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Conduent’s capabilities to close sales deals.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 yrs. of demonstrated Hunter/New Logo sales experience within the Telecom, Media & Entertainment industry.
- 3-5 years’ recent experience in Human Resource and/or Total Benefit outsourcing Sales.
- Aggressive sales executive who is able to forge key relationships with CEO's, CFO’s and other C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts, along with internally aligning support for contract execution.
- Proven ability to develop new BPO business and proven success in meeting sales quotas ($20 million TCV).
- Strong and capable leader that is self-motivated and driven to win the confidence and trust of his/her prospects, clients, global operations, and pursuit teams alike - establishing winning strategies, and exerting influence both internally and externally to win new business.
- Track record in closing complex BPO deals and building relationship with C-suite.
- Innovative team player with the energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success. A professional who is respected for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise.
- Superb relationship builder, negotiator and communicator.
***This role can be located in Philadelphia or New York City***
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More