Software Test SR Analyst - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
A test professional that
is competent to work on complex projects within the transportation industry and applies a knowledge of software testing and analysis concepts, practices and procedures. Requires experience in all phases of software development life cycle and testing methodologies. Experience should include testing of functional and performance test scripts scenarios in support of integrated multi-platform systems supporting high volume transaction processing across distributed data acquisition points. Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills are required and the candidate must be capable of adapting to new technologies and changing environments, troubleshooting, documenting and presenting highly detailed analysis reports within transportation systems verification and validation projects in a fast paced environment.
- Develop test scripts from feature abstracts , user stories, and design documentation/requirements
- Execute test scripts in dry runs and formal customer test events
- Support test scripts in internal and external customer reviews
- Write defects and perform defect verification
- Support and perform debug/triage for defects in the lab and field
- Provide daily metrics, status updates, and risks/issues
for test script execution
- Perform regression testing and O&M defect verification
- Provide training to other testers and customer clients upon request
- Provide installation and maintenance team support upon request
- Minimum 5-10 years of related technical experience, including a minimum of 5 years performing systems analysis and test development for large, technically complex systems.
- Agile process & waterfall model.
- Smart Card technologies (MIFARE), contact, contactless EMV Cards, NFC/Mobile payment Technologies, Prepaid cards, E-payments.
- SharePoint, JIRA, JAMA, Oracle, SQL
- Client Facing testing
- end to end testing of Ticket Vending Machine (TVM), Ticket Validator Unit (TVU) and Handheld Ticket Validator (HHTV).
- Software Installation in devices and maintenance.
- end to end backend testing (Siebel CRM Call Center application) Which includes Account Management, Inventory Management, Order Management, Contacts Management
- end to end integration testing of GSM (Global Service Manager), AMS (Account Management System) and devices (TVM, TVU, HHTV).
- Perform Reports Reconciliation between Sales, Rides and Payments.
- Open/Closed Payment Transit Systems(TVM, TVU, HHTV, OSMP).
- Siebel CRM application, Global Service Manager application, Crystal Reports.
- Transit devices
A BA / BS degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
- Associate I, Mail Room & Print Services Louisville, Kentucky United States
- Medical Insurance Specialist Anchorage, Alaska United States
- Transaction Processor II, Service Delivery (Activity Based) Hamilton, New Jersey United States
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.