Director,Client Solution Development, SME Banking Operations - Phoenix, Arizona
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Customer service, treasury management, cash management, and/or payment processing experience
- Experience with Treasury Services technologies, IBS Insight, CST/Bill Pay, Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Deposit Capture, Image Centre, and/or FIS systems
- In-depth operational knowledge in one or more subject areas - Lockbox, Check Processing, ACH/Wires/RDC, Positive Pay, Reverse Positive Pay, Wires, Cards
- Domain experience: expertise/specialty in one area (deep) and comfort in solution design and client interactions as a sales specialist in multiple offerings for the industry
- Client-facing role with clear expectation to front-end solution discussions with all levels of client stakeholders
- Gather client requirements and architectural design parameters to define Conduent’s solution
- Negotiation skills. Actively contribute to negotiations process and demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking to design and adapt solutions to client requirements and negotiation positions
- Use consultative techniques to gather requirements, assess client pain points and lead due diligence and workshops
- Builds and maintains a personal connection with multiple customers. Leverage these contacts to understand and influence trends within the industry
- Define win themes, solution strategy and assess competitiveness of solution approach for deal pursuits in partnership with sales (“Win Strategy”)
- Ability to develop a quick understanding of deal parameters and compare with previous wins/losses to define optimal solution and cost model design
- Apply business acumen and defined standards and methodologies to create deal solutions
- Act as team lead in setting technical direction for deal pursuits that would involve working with various work streams, including IT TSMs, operations, sales, bid management, pricing and other resources
- Lead for strategy, design, and implementation of solutions
- Perform technical solution assessments to identify operational, financial and contractual risks with assistance of other work streams as necessary
- Expertise and deep understanding of cost modeling techniques to be able to prepare business cases, recommend pricing models
- Ability to create detailed solutions and cost models that can feed into pricing team for deal pricing. (Note: May leverage dedicated cost modelers for highly complex modeling)
- Obtain work stream signoffs as necessary and dictated by the defined solution process
- Hands-on operational background. Resource well versed with service delivery and technology offering nuances
- Use business partners, as necessary, to create integrated solutions and value propImplementation:
- Create handover package with detailed solution assumptions for handoff to transitions and delivery
- Act as support for operational teams for a “teething” period to enable successful transition and stabilization of servicesStrategic Initiatives:
- Drive process consistency, standards within solution offering
- Develop competitive analytics capability to determine target pricing on deal pursuits using external/internal data
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More