Sales Executive - Public Safety Solutions - Grand Rapids, Michigan
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Seeking a motivated and talented Sales professional to facilitate sales of Photo Enforcement to cities and counties. This role will be a Sales ‘Hunter’ role targeting New Logo business with approximately 50% travel.
- Identifies leads and makes initial customer contact
- Builds a minimum 3x quota pipeline in assigned territory
- Qualifies, researches, tracks and develops leads into viable business opportunities; makes clients aware of Conduent’s technical and professional capabilities
- Conducts scanning of internal and external environment in which Conduent, competitors and potential/existing clients operate
- Builds and maintains network of colleagues, partners and customers to share information and obtain prospects
- Develops and makes business case presentations to clients
- Assists management team in proposal preparation activities, including writing executive summaries and pricing narratives
- Spearheads price to win strategy for deals
- Leads oral presentation strategy, development, and execution
- Participates in contract negotiation
- Participates in trade shows, conferences, etc to sustain industry and client awareness of Conduent’s services and capabilities
- Demonstrates knowledge of all of the organization’s products and services; may possess specialized knowledge on specific products or services
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- All other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated success in sales, client relationship management and customer service, with proven capabilities presenting to all levels of management in government sector marketplace
- 5 + years’ recent experience in Sales hunter role within Government sector (counties and municipalities) strongly preferred
- High attention to detail regarding proposals, contract request forms, CRM and territory account plans.
- Proven experience in developing effective account retention and growth plans and-where appropriate, gathering consensus and support from colleagues in Sales, contracting, product, operations and finance teams.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More