Customer Service Advisor - Inbound only, No weekends - Poole, United Kingdom
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
If so come and join Conduent to work with one of the worlds leading automobile companies. Our client PSA Groupe is the second largest European car manufacturer and are looking for enthusiastic candidates to provide customer care via phone, email and chat. You will be trained to be an expert on all PSA products enabling you to provide advice on any customer care related query.
Training Start day: 3rd July, 3 weeks of training (fully paid), Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00.
Contract: Permanent, Full-time, 37.5 hours p/w (current hours: Monday to Friday, shifts between 7:45 - 18:30, 7.5 working hours per day + 30 minutes lunch.)
Salary: Up to £17,500 per annum;
Basic salary: £16,000 per annum plus opportunity to earn £1500 KPI bonus per annum
Location: Discovery Court Business Centre; 551/552 Wallisdown Road Poole, Dorset, BH12 5AG
PSA are manufacturers of cars, primarily Peugeot, Citroën and DS Automobile and sell over 3 Million cars worldwide. As a great car maker with cutting edge efficiency and the preferred mobility services provider worldwide, they are also the European leader in reducing CO2 emissions and the 2nd largest automaker in Europe.
At Conduent we represent the car manufacturer with customer queries and knowledge and aftersales support. We work in partnership with the dealerships to ensure our customers receive great service and promote the reputation of the three brands. We keep the customer needs at the heart of what we do.
As a Customer Service Advisor your job role would include:
- Using your investigation skills, along with active listening skills to communicate and listen to customer queries, helping and supporting them with any questions they might have.
- Communicating with approved dealerships, relaying information, or requesting updates on vehicles.
- Raising complaints and requests to customer care managers for investigation, and further support.
- Working together with your peers on team worklists, to help in keeping the site SLA (Service level agreement).
- Building your understanding of the PSA Groupe, and you knowledge of their vehicles.
- Assessing customer needs and communicating with other teams within the PSA Family.
- Following your real time schedules and attending training, for updates and new information provided by our Client PSA Groupe.
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer needs, based around your interactions
- Working in a fast paced environment to provide service excellence
- Customer Care Managers – Secondary support for customers, with complaints or queries that require further investigation.
- Social Media Team– Communicating with customers and dealerships through Facebook and Twitter.
- Fleet Team – Support with companies that have fleet contracts in place with us.
- Tier 2’s – Administrative and support for all teams with approvals, along with coaching of teams on processes.
- Previous experience in Customer Service focused role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English language
- Proactive approach in resolving customers' queries
- Ability to keep calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers
- Comfortable with social media, chat and new technologies
- An Interest in cars is advantageous
- Permanent contract of employment
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
Dimensions and Organization:al Relationships:
- You will be reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader.
- The role will be based at our Conduent Call Centre located between Bournemouth and Poole with excellent transport links to both town centres.
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernises these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atConduent.com
Please note that successful applicants for this vacancy must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment.
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice:https://www.conduent.com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More