German and English Speaking Premium Customer Care Agent - Poole, United Kingdom
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United Kingdom-Poole-Poole
Category:Technical Customer Support
- A passion for helping others and strong track record demonstrating empathy for customers
- Excellent customer service skills, with good grasp of understanding customers’ needs by asking appropriate probing questions
- Experience in managing High touch and premium support profiles, with ability to turn irate customers into brand advocates
- Consumer sales and post sales support experience required
- Owner and active user of mobile devices
- Experience with technical support of hardware or applications
- Experience with web computing
- Experience with other current consumer web-enabled technologies
- Heavy user of mobile applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities including good time management skills
- Proven success in complex work environments while utilizing multiple tools across different channels
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually and in a team environment, while proactively looking for solutions to problems and proposing improvements
- You do this with grit, initiative, and ownership to see things through completion
- Excellent verbal, written, grammar and interpersonal communication skills in supporting language & English
- Applicable language: Impeccable grammar, strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a brand's voice are all required. Your communication is clear and simple, with a proper dose of empathy.
- Patient, exceptional listener who enjoys problem solving and educating others
- Ability to display those communication skills through multiple channels of support (phone, email, chat)
- Fast typing ability in chat
- Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
- Demonstrates passion for mobile technology and active reader of technology websites.
- 6 months of experience working in a customer service role ideally supporting storage-type product.
- Own end-to-end resolution of customer issues and questions to ensure customer satisfaction
- You aren’t afraid to dig into a complicated issue or go the extra mile to resolve a customer issue.
- Develop relationships with customers over time through multiple engagements
- Address customer questions in a timely manner while maintaining a level of quality in communication that meets or exceeds written expectations
- Submit high-quality questions or suggestions to the Team Lead, the Supervisor or the Client in-order-to influence and drive program improvements
- Review quality feedback with supervisor
- Follow proper diagnosing and escalation procedures
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
Organization:Consumer and Industrials
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.