Client Platform Lead - Raleigh, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Participate in creating creative solutions with clients, vendors, management teams, core teams;
- Determine project priorities in coordination with client and service center needs;
- Coordinate the scheduling and manage all system work requests across global teams;
- Coordinate global resources to ensure task delivery;
- Conduct regularly scheduled project status meetings with global systems staff to discuss deliverables, challenges, etc;
- Conduct/participate in regularly schedule project status meetings with client and third party vendors;
- Prepare and participate in client face-to-face meetings when needed (ie: QBR, site visits, project based meetings, etc);
- Perform cost analysis/documentation for new projects and work with management team for
- PSD delivery; answer client questions regarding work requests;
- Create/maintain meeting agendas (as necessary);
- Create/maintain project schedules (full MS Project version and milestones); review with client and/or vendors;
- Create/maintain issues and decision logs; review with client and/or vendors
- Work with clients and vendors to document functional/business requirements; once finalized work with technical team to develop technical requirements;
- Update technical requirements, as necessary;
- Create/update/review test plans;
- Participate in production migrations;
- Create and perform client/end user/team training;
- Mentor and advise team members;
- Work as technical advisor for analyst, programming and testing teams as necessary for issues;
- Liaison for user acceptance testing and client accepting testing;
- Identify project risks and potential solutions to management team;
- Identify potential billable work to management team;
- Identify training opportunities for systems staff to applicable team leaders;
- Identify performance issues to applicable team leaders;
- Must possess a complete understanding of DB system, interactions with letters, web and HW sister systems;
- Critical thinking skills – thinks inside and outside the box
- Discuss/document complex topics with clients/vendors in non-technical terms;
- Multi-faceted – can function as project manager for very large projects and can also perform tasks within a project;
- Always willing to pitch in; even to non-assigned clients;
- Keeping staff on track; empowering staff to do their best;
- Organization:al skills is a must
- Experienced in DB platforms (PensionManager, DBM, DB7). Hands on experience includes data loads, data extracts, batch processing, calculation module, calculation support modules, interfaces (all), letters and web.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Must have strong communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Must consent to, and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More