Customer Services Representative (Call Center) - Raleigh, North Carolina
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
As a Customer Services Representative
working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts and technical issues.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Full Time Employment
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More