Director, App Dev & Support - Raleigh, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-19012
Locations: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Work with a group of talented and high performing engineers to build a new cloud-based automation platform in the digital processing industry. The candidate should have strong communication skills and a successful track record delivering high-quality scalable cloud products on Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- Lead our front-end and back-end product engineering efforts, providing the team with mentorship, guidance and career development opportunities
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team to continuously improve our development process, delivery standards and output quality
- Assess the technical feasibility of newly-created product ideas and continuously propose implementation solutions while identifying risk throughout the design and development life-cycle
- Guide cross-functional project teams in developing estimates and overall implementation plans while leading effective cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Prepare and deliver technical proposals and presentations to project stakeholders and prospective clients
- Work with customers that adopt your solutions to ensure high customer satisfaction and quick resolutions to key issues and problems.
- 10+ years of professional, hands-on development management experience, including hiring, leading, and growing software engineering teams
- Successful examples of leading a cloud-based product or solution using Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure.
- A broad understanding of the software development lifecycle and practical hand-on experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to present and explain concepts and software solutions to clients
- High degree of confidence operating in client-facing scenarios both in-person and on calls
- A demonstrated experience inspiring and motivating teams
- Solid understanding of large-scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management.
- Understanding of DevOps and practical experience of implementing agile projects
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Effectively can manage expense and budget
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Solid understanding of infrastructure components, including system, storage, networking, security, and their role in an enterprise architecture.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More