Director, Talent Acquisition - Raleigh, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-16607
Locations: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Global Talent Acquisition Director will be responsible for leading high volume, production recruiting activities globally for our biggest client at Conduent.
We believe that talent acquisition is front and center of our efforts to build a diverse and inclusive workplace and creating a culture of belonging, driving collective responsibility across the organization. Our commitment to these principles infuses all we do, and our team leads by example.
You will be responsible for developing and refining talent strategies for our business globally, including influencing employment branding, talent channel development, candidate engagement and assessment as well as metrics and analytics. You will be a transformative leader focused on driving innovation and operational efficiencies within the talent organization. You will oversee our talented group of North America and Europe based professionals as well as a matrixed team of TA operations located in Mexico, India, Romania and Poland.
This role demands exceptional leadership, professionalism, high EQ and the ability to influence and adapt to a dynamic business and marketplace. You will report into the Global Head of Talent and partner directly with the Delivery Leader for the global business.
- Lead by example across the HR team and broader business, advising on recruiting strategy representing our commitment to Leadership Principles, collaboration and creating the highest performing, diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Develop, implement and refine recruiting strategies to attract and hire top quality talent for Conduent with a commitment to diverse hiring practices
- Lead, manage and develop the talent acquisition team, building out the team to achieve the recruiting priorities and driving a high level of performance for the business
- Influence sourcing strategies through a variety of channels including the use of social media platforms, events and vendor relationships
- Be a creative thinker tasked with building innovative programs from the ground up in highly competitive markets and/or regions with low awareness of the Conduent brand
- Develop and lead through comprehensive recruiting metrics measuring Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s)
- Develop strong working relationships and partnerships with your HR peers, as well as internal leaders and stakeholders around the globe
- Consistently exhibit the Leadership Principles in all that you do.
- Question the status quo and pioneer practices to improve process, realize efficiencies and drive effectiveness
- Champion the Conduent culture and ensure consistency as the company grows and scales
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced dynamic environment
- Build trust, credibility and establish relationships with hiring managers and senior leadership to understand their hiring and business needs, challenges and business objectives
- Ability to interact professionally with our Client as a representative of Conduent
- Support global best practices, including regional legal requirements
- Proven people management and leadership skills, managing a globally dispersed team (is global experience a requirement or nice to have?)
- Commitment to excellence and positive attitude
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of diversity and inclusion with direct experience influencing and building cultures of belonging
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Experience working in a multi-national, high-volume and entrepreneurial environment where you have helped roll out and champion global TA processes
- Curiosity and drive to effectively partner with leaders across the business, but particularly in high volume call center operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and cultural awareness
- Ability to build and drive performance driven culture across TA
- Proven track record building global diverse recruiting channels and programs
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic thinking, yet focused on execution and can get into the tactical when required
- Experience in developing and executing global Workforce and Resource planning
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 10 years HR/TA experience that includes at least 5 years leading a global talent acquisition function and team as well as partnering with regional HRBPs
- Experience with managing and implementing recruiting tools and platforms
- Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations and best practices in global talent acquisition
- Technology experience and aptitude (Excel, PowerPoint, iCIMS, Indeed, and LinkedIn)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More