Fraud Investigation Services Supervisor - San Antonio, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17365
Locations: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
A user acceptance testing (UAT) analyst is responsible for managing user acceptance testing for releases and new projects within their organization, as well as developing test cases with users, product managers, and other teams.
- Work with the product development team to create test plans
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- Monitor application errors and performance monitoring
- Test application performance with load testing tools
- Participating in and facilitating requirements gathering sessions with end users
- Eliciting and documenting business and system requirements
- Developing user stories with acceptance criteria
- Performing functional testing of the system
- Create test data as needed and execute test scenarios according to the test plan
- Support the end-user acceptance testing through planning, execution and defect resolution
- Support performance testing as necessary through scenario execution
- Log and track defects through retest I closure by working with the functional, integration and technical teams as well as with change management and project management as needed
- Basic Quality Assurance knowledge
- Comfortable learning new technologies necessary to perform aspects of this job
- Strong organization skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude with a keen eye for detail
- Works well both individually and on a team
- Excellent personal presentation, oral, and written skills
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Understanding of the basic principles of system analysis and quality assurance
- Strong oral and written communication skills and detail oriented
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More