Manager, Facilities - San Antonio, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-16943
Locations: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
• Manages multiple facilities within a multi country region of various complexities, general office, manufacturing, print centers etc.
• Enters workorder and assigns to suppliers and verifies work completed, in coordination with Global Procurement and MSA's and initial SOWs assigned to supplier.
• Reconciles quotes and estimated to workorders, verifies work and processes for payment within financial guidelines.
• Troubleshoots critical equipment with engineering to determine course of action for replace or repair after determining the root cause of trouble, requires extensive deductive reasoning skills.
• Contributes and revises safety plans for buildings and checking safety equipment for compliance and expiry dates and preventative maintenance scheduling.
• Implements cost saving and best practice strategies for all sites based on culture and country workforce requirements.
• Makes janitorial staff and maintenance staff assignments within space, in house or via 3rd party contractors.
• Oversees all operational functionality for infrastructure equipment, including RTU's, CRAC units, Fire Suppression, Back-Flow, ATS and Generators, Fuel Tanks etc. and maintains the same for all sites within assigned portfolio.
• Maintains compliance with all safety and company standards.
• Develops operating budgets for main Real Estate and Facilities locations within the assigned portfolio.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More