Director, Sales Executive - Retail, Travel, and Logistics - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-7440
Locations: San Francisco, California, United States; Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States; San Jose, California, United States; San Diego, California, United States; Los Angeles, California, United States; Sacramento, California, United States; Irvine, California, United States; Tigard, Oregon, United States; Kent, Washington, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States; Lacey, Washington, United States; Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Conduent is seeking a director-level new logo sales executive to champion profitable BPO/BPS sales growth through consultative sales, closing opportunities by leveraging deep Business Process Services/ Outsourcing knowledge and expertise. The Incumbent will have demonstrated experience and background in dealing within the Retail, Travel, and Logistics (RTL) industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for driving sales of business process services.
- Sales to new clients in the Retail, Travel and Logistics industry verticals.
- Building a very select pipeline of key prospects with the goal of closing large, strategic opportunities.
- Engage product marketing and solutions expertise to refine service offerings for specific market segments.
- Cross-sell and collaborate on across enterprise solutions.
- Recommend and initiate enhancements to the sales and marketing operation.
- Establish goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of consultative sales strategy.
- Demonstrate experience with Challenger sales.
- Strategize, recommend and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Conduent’s capabilities to close sales deals.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 yrs. of demonstrated Hunter/New Logo sales Experience.
- 5+ years Business Process Services and Solutions sales experience.
- Experience in selling Finance, Accounting and Procurement (FA&P) outsourcing, Human Resources Services, learning solutions, Compliance solutions AND/OR End User Experience solutions (EUE) is required.
- Demonstrated success of selling into Retail, Travel and/or Logistics Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong consultative seller.
- An aggressive sales executive who can forge key relationships with CEO's, CFO’s and other C-suite executives as well as a key line of business contacts, along with internally aligning support for contract execution.
- Proven ability to develop new BPS business and proven success in meeting sales quotas ($3 million + ACV).
- A strong and capable leader that is self-motivated and driven to win the confidence and trust of his/her prospects, clients, global operations, and pursuit teams alike.
- Track record in closing complex BPS deals and building relationship with C-suite.
- Innovative team player with the energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success. A professional who is respected for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise.
- Superb relationship builder, negotiator, and communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More