Command Center Administrator - Sandy City, Utah
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-15844
Locations: Sandy, Utah, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
We are seeking a talented Command Center Administrator who is responsible for 24x7 monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving problems associated with IT services. Some responsibilities include fielding trouble notifications, providing proper documentation of these activities, escalating problems in accordance with policy, analyzing and reporting performance data, and problem troubleshooting and resolution.
- Create a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
- Log and track alerts and remediate from identification through resolution.
- Maintain and protect security with regard to all aspects of PCI and employee information.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly compliance checks.
- Perform proactive monitoring and fault resolution on all IT environments using enterprise monitoring tools Solarwinds and AppDynamics.
- Regularly backup, patch and test network, server and storage devices as required.
- Document alert resolutions and update self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Practice daily Incident management utilizing ITIL methodology.
- Virtual environment administration ie. Creation and deletion of VMWare snapshots, migrating instances, cloning instances, and alerting.
- Stop/Start of critical and non-critical services to restore services.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles.
- Two-year degree in Computer Technology, A+ Certification and/or one or more years equivalent combination of education and experience in IT related fields preferred.
- ITIL certification.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of mobile operating systems (IOS, Android and Windows).
- Basic knowledge of server and printing technologies.
- Working knowledge of VMWare.
- Working knowledge of AppDynamics.
- Proficiency with SolarWinds.
- Proficiency with ITIL methodology.
- Strong people skills and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating in person and via phone with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical support and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.
- Ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
Location: This position is located onsite in Sandy, UT. No relocation assistance is provided.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More