Sr. Supervisor, IT Operations Command Center (3rd shift) - Sandy City, Utah
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-15832
Locations: Sandy, Utah, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
IMPORTANT: You must possess the required skills and experience to be considered for this position. All applicants must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
JOB SUMMARY: Sr. Supervisor, IT Command Center (3rd Shift)
Conduent Business Services is seeking a full-time Sr. Supervisor for Information Technology Command Center (ITCC) for our new state-of-the-art location in Sandy, Utah. This position will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations of the 24/7x365 IT Command Center, including staff management, training, developing work processes and ensuring processes are followed as appropriate. This position reports directly to the Sr. Director of IT Operations.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for adhering to IT general controls around company compliance to documented standards. A close working relationship with other stakeholders and end-users is critical to success of the IT Command Center.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Fulfill requests while providing quality, timely and courteous customer support.
- Develop ITCC case handling processes and ensure they are followed as appropriate.
- Analyze performance data and make recommendation for best practices and future system configurations.
- Act as major incident manager when appropriate.
- Coordinate incident resolution activities to ensure service level agreements are met.
- Develop standardized measurements of success for the teams working in assigned area.
- Develop and manage monitoring tools utilized by ITCC staff.
- Develop and document processes for IT staff to follow in critical areas.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to ensure customer service standards are met throughout the entire process.
- Develop alerting standards for all critical systems in IT infrastructure.
- Design operational alerting views to be monitored by the ITCC team.
- Partner with other operational managers/supervisors to staff, operate, and manage the ITCC.
- Provide after-hours support as necessary.
- Participate as a team member when necessary.
- Drive continuous process improvement
- Directs team of associates/monitors to maintain strong teamwork and client service levels.
- Working within established company guidelines, studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of representatives along with developing and implementing new best practices for continued process improvements.
- Monitors at risk ETA case activity in the system to confirm proper handling and adherence to policies and procedures
- Responds to questions and recommends corrective services to address client complaints/concerns and risk cases.
- Prepares analysis, reports, spreadsheets and other documents for management.
- Recognizes and recommends areas needing improvement within service network and contact center.
- Insures escalated issues with at risk SLAs are appropriately resolved.
- Monitors productivity and performance of team and provides feedback, instructions and intervenes as necessary.
- Researches possible resolutions and/or redirects issues when appropriate.
- Prepares performance evaluations and participates in discussions around performance standards.
- Maintains complete knowledge of system and telecommunications capabilities, associated software applications and Internet access.
- Applies work procedures, supervises work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Manages and participates in project development.
- Perform other job responsibilities/duties per management direction
- Technical/Computer related bachelor’s degree is desired, but not required. Five (5+) years of IT experience will be considered in lieu of advanced degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory, team lead, people management or project manager capacity
- Acquainted with ITIL framework
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written)
- Strong understanding of Databases (MS SQL and MySQL), Client / Server operating systems, Networking, and IP Telephony
- Effective prioritization skills and high energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced operations environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities and a fluctuating and potentially voluminous operational workload.
- Ability to articulate technical information to business management
- Ability to drive communication of incidents to senior management.
- Must exhibit sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and commitment to exceeding client’s expectations.
- Strong work ethic that inspires excellence and enthusiasm
- Resilient and highly responsive in overcoming adversity.
- Ability to work through a multitude of challenges/obstacles in order to achieve the desired end-result.
- Ability to provide clear and detailed documentation of all technical troubleshooting tasks performed on all incidents in order to maintain proper continuity in a 24x7 Command Center environment.
- Ability and willingness to operate within tightly controlled operational procedures.
- Proficiency in managing client-satisfaction requirements within the confines or operational procedures to achieve a suitable outcome for stakeholders.
- Strong dedication towards continual growth and self-improvement including year-over-year progression in industry certifications and overall technical proficiencies and knowledge base.
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings (i.e. background and/or substance abuse)
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
Keywords: IT, Information Technology, Command Center, ITOCC, Supervisor, Supervisory, people management, people manager, shift, shifts, 3rd shift, ITIL framework, incident management, Databases, MS SQL, MySQL, Client / Server operating systems, Networking, IP Telephony, NetCool, SolarWinds, AppDynamics
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More