Aerospace Industrial Skills Instructor - Seattle, Washington
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Aerospace Industrial Skills Instructor Requirements:
• Instructors must be flexible to Instruct classes throughout Puget Sound (between Everett and Puyallup), in addition to
working a rotating shift between 1st, 2nd or 3rd
• Grading hands-on Assessments and completing supporting administrative requirements
• The Instructor works as part of the Instructor Resource Management team to deliver aerospace industry courseware to our client.
Significant hands-on experience, subject matter expertise and/or certifications in:
• Electrical installations, Bonding & Grounding and/or Aircraft Sealant application/Paint.
• Aircraft assembly, Heavy Structure Drilling and/or Maintenance
• Blueprints, productions standards and/or Functional Test
• Aircraft systems operations, familiarization and troubleshooting
• Pneumatic/Hydraulic and Fueling systems
1-3 years Training experience preferred:
• Classroom, web based, hands-on, Training Specialist, etc.
• Knowledge of principles for instruction of individuals and groups preferred
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• MS Office experience and comfortable learning new software
Frequent regional travel required. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More