Benefits Administration Services Consultant, Pension - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12376
Locations: Secaucus, New Jersey, United States; Lexington, Kentucky, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States; Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States; Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
• Interfaces with external client contact to resolve broad / complex benefit questions.
• Directs shared services and other dotted line relationships on behalf of the client to ensure service deliverables are met.
• Evaluates existing processes and enhances / develops to improve service delivery. • Directs project and ad hoc benefit delivery work.
• Acts as subject matter expert supporting change orders and other implementation projects.
• Reviews work performed at lower levels and approves accuracy and completeness.
• Triage, research and respond to broad / complex participant issues , i.e. eligibility, calculation errors and service delivery.
• Triages and research complex system issues to confirm adherence to requirements.
Serves as the first line of communication with clients for issues, escalations, global inquiries, trend analysis, ad-hoc reporting, special projects, and change requests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be a Defined Benefit Domain Expert responsible for client-specific subject matter.
- The candidate will serve as the Pension Plan subject matter expert, and must be proficient in all client plan rules and administrative practices for service delivery.
- Coordinate detailed Root Cause analysis and responses to client escalations with leveraged services and platform support partners. Root cause Analysis should include identification of impacted parties, identification of impact, why the event happened, how the immediate issue is resolved, and steps to prevent future occurrences
- Validate that all aspects of service delivery are in line with all legal and regulatory requirements. This includes both ongoing operations and change work.
- Coordinate requests for ad-hoc reporting
- Coordinate and prepare reports for client status meetings, including all weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
- Review and track all client escalations and defects to identify trends.
- Identify and monitor trends around volume driven activities in order to make strategic recommendations to client and internal partners for continuous improvement
- Design, coordinate, and implement plans for the remediation of negative trends
- Capture functional requirements for change requests from clients
- Maintains close collaboration with internal partners regarding ongoing delivery and change work.
- Updates internal partners on client specific changes impacting service delivery
- Create, Update, and Maintain inventory of functional client documentation
- Monitor SLA and operational dashboards to ensure Service Levels are met and exceeded at all times
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More