Cloud Security Architect - Secaucus, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent Business Services is see a Senior Cloud Architect who’ll be responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in cloud computing, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms. Additionally, the Architect will be responsible for ensuring that critical applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery.
The ideal candidate will have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related subject with 10 or more years’ of experience in designing large and complex IT operations in large organizations. Position requires strong leadership and team-building skills, and must be able to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing individuals.
This position is located 200 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, New Jersey (Morrisville, NJ and Ausitn, TX also considered) and will report directly to the Security Architect, ITS/CTS – Platform Enterprise Services (PES).
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the organization for cloud end-to-end architecture.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on the Conduent application portfolio, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Ten (10+) plus years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 year experience as a cloud consultant.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or closely related subject.
- Relevant Industry certifications on Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate and capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based architectures.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States for any employer
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More