Data Analyst (Pension Administrations Systems/IT) - Secaucus, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Complete and accurate data is critical to the successful administration of our clients’ pension plans. Therefore, Conduent Business Services is seeking a Pension Data Analyst whose responsibilities include ensuring the integrity of the data that’s maintained in the client’s pension administration system(s). The Data Analyst will; Be a part of the Implementation Data team; Will interact with Client, Calculation, Communications and developer teams. The successful incumbent will be recognized as an expert in their function.
This position is located in Secaucus, New Jersey and will report directly to the Client Services Project Manager, Defined Benefit Administration
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain data mapping docs for loading new client’s data into system
- Develop and maintain issues/questions logs internal and client facing
- Develop and maintain business and system requirements, and technical specifications, for the numerous data interfaces, extracts, and reports needed for successful administration of the client’s benefits programs
- First point of contact for troubleshooting and prioritizing system and data issues
- Execute and own complex research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues.
- Understand and mitigate risk; proactively escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to business partners
- Work closely with Project Managers to define and prioritize Implementation tasks; help coordinate assignment of work among other data analysts on the implementation team
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME)for the implementation team
- Understand the client’s pension plans and the impact that accurate data has on the success of administration of those plans
- Participate in client meetings as needed
- Complete complex tasks/work requests with consistent accuracy and timeliness
- Clearly communicate complex, technical issues in an easily understandable manner
- Work collaboratively with the client, and other internal and external business partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a technical bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree desired.
- A minimum of five (5+) years of experience in a professional, analytical, or similar position
- Experience in Defined Benefits and/or HR/benefits administration, a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience writing SQL queries, a must
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More