Java App Developer - Secaucus, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in application and web systems development using the following:
- Java/J2EE expert
- SQL database server (such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL)
- Experience with SOAP (CXF) and REST frameworks
- Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Web Services, Security)
- Web Services with CXF Framework(SOAP/REST)
- Spring Batch Framework
- SQL Queries ( Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server)
- IBM Websphere
- Develops and maintains J2EE applications
- Provides operational support for existing J2EE and non J2EE applications
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains applications and application enhancements
- Develops and adheres to standard SDLC methodologies to produce project results that are measurable and delivered on time
- Prepares detailed software specifications and test plans
- Performs quality assurance reviews
- Provides program and system level time/cost estimates
- Provides technical documentation updated to the latest enhancement or release
- Assists in reviewing the current technical architecture, including design patterns and development
- Provide guidance to agile offshore strike teams to execute projects
- Assists with defining and meeting business requirements
- Serves as project leader for small initiatives
- Provides guidance to less experienced programmers
- Good web design skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More