Senior Cache Developer / Support Engineer - Secaucus, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Make recommendations for tools and methodologies to improve productivity and overall product stability and quality
- Responsible to research, develop and implement solutions to client reported problems with our application and data
- Make recommendations for overall system improvements.
- Correct or manipulate databases for clients
- Develop and maintain internal technical documentation
- Function as an integral member of a team of peer professionals
- Function as a technical resource to customers, co-workers and business contacts
- Initiate RCA for recurring client issues
- Participate in client calls to discuss future projects or current issues
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems; uses previous experience to identify solutions
- Able to work well to resolve problems on own with a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Experience supporting or troubleshooting windows based software OR web based software
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively, both verbally and in writing, with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Skill in supporting or debugging applications programmed in Cache Object Script C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- Experience supporting or troubleshooting windows based software AND web based software
- Skill in working with relational databases
- Skill in analytical thinking
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More