Senior Pharmacy Benefit Administration Analyst - Secaucus, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12271
Locations: Secaucus, New Jersey, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Provides staff over site or hands on support with largest clients on complex plan and program design considerations including analysis, research and perform technical analysis under the direction of the work stream leader. i.e, benefit /account strategy, bench marking benefit plan design and services, legislation/regulatory compliance support.
- Prepares client deliverables for senior level review, i.e. quarterly business reviews, client presentations, corrective action plans, sales expansion and multi-year strategies.
- Interfaces directly with various levels of the client regarding account management and strategic issues.
- Liaises with external vendors and internal partners regarding their services, performance, product offerings and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manages consulting projects and external communications within expected time frame and budgets.
- Delegates work to lower levels appropriately.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in Healthcare industry, or a mix of a few years industry experiences and functioning as a pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) Consultant in a Consulting environment
- Industry experience to include working with health plans, pharmacy benefit managers (PBM), retail health organizations or Third-Party Administrator (TPA)
- 3 years experience with Pharmacy Benefit Management industry (e.g., business operations, sales & account management, reporting and insights, and/or product management)
- Experience with Pharmacy Benefit and Formulary Implementation, Pharmacy Claim Adjudication, Pharmacy Benefit Operations, Specialty Pharmacy Benefits, Mail Order Pharmacy • Experience or understanding with Pharmacy benefit, formulary, network design and management, Drug benefit pricing, utilization management program operations
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More