Service Delivery Operations Manager II, Pension - Secaucus, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
- Oversees and manages the operations of a business unit(s) with overall responsibility for the account (i.e. service delivery, sales, operations, IT, HR, facilities)
- Manages the client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction
- Has profit and loss responsibility and overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit
- Provides budget analysis, labor planning, problem resolution and coordination of activities between client and company personnel
- Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills
- These management positions require strong technical, communication and management skills and extensive experience in managing the operations of a business
- Primary Resource for defined benefit delivery per contractual obligation
- Pension Plan and Process expert serves as the first line of communication with clients for issues, escalations, global inquiries, trend analysis, ad-hoc reporting, special projects, and change requests
- Coordinate detailed Root Cause analysis and responses to client escalations with leveraged services and platform support partners. Root cause Analysis should include identification of impacted parties, identification of impact, why the event happened, how the immediate issue is resolved, and steps to prevent future occurrences
- Validate that all aspects of service delivery are in line with all legal and regulatory requirements. This includes both ongoing operations and change work
- Coordinate requests for ad-hoc reporting
- Coordinate and prepare reports for client status meetings, including all weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
- Review and track all client escalations and defects to identify trends
- Identify and monitor trends around volume driven activities in order to make strategic recommendations to client and internal partners for continuous improvement
- Design, coordinate, and implement plans for the remediation of negative trends
- Capture functional requirements for change requests from clients
- Maintains close collaboration with internal partners regarding ongoing delivery and change work
- Updates internal partners on client specific changes impacting service delivery
- Create, Update, and Maintain inventory of functional client documentation
- Monitor SLA and operational dashboards to ensure Service Levels are met and exceeded at all times
- Must be Defined Benefit plan and process subject matter expert
- Pension Plan and Administration knowledge, required
- Must be proficient in all client plan rules and administrative practices for service delivery
- Strong project, client facing and team management skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, SQL, Internet, Case Management, Client Center
•Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
•The role is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery of an implementation/ongoing client.
•Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
•Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
•Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
•Primarily domestic accountability; may include some international accountability
•May perform one or more of the following:
•Support the fulfilment of the company vision for prompt and professional client services through motivation and leadership
•Oversee the day-to-day implementation and operational aspects of the client relationship
•Develop strategy needed to achieve agreed upon service levels
•Manage the setup and delivery of services
•Work with the client to manage priorities and expectations
•Manage the requirements definition process and ensure that system specifications accurately reflect client requirements
•Build effective liaisons to manage the transition from implementation to ongoing client delivery
•Act as a subject matter expert regarding the application of business objectives and alternatives for service delivery
•Build a cohesive team by championing quality, integrating team efforts through status meetings, sharing appropriate information, and building depth of expertise
•Manage finances for the account, including invoice creation, timely receipt of client payments, and other P&L responsibilities
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More