VP, Solutions & Transformation - Florham Park, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Provide leadership for the design, selection, and implementation of Business Solutions for the Conduent enterprise which will include business process, technology and resourcing.
- Researches, analyzes designs, proposes, and provides cost estimates either directly or in conjunction with the Information Technology Solutions and other key stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will stay up to date on competitive offerings in the marketplace, constantly refreshing his/her skills, and those of his/her team to ensure market relevance.
- Partner with Business Unit Leaders to identify and frame transformation initiatives enabling business strategic planks and performance outcomes.
- Leverage a broad & deep understanding of the organization and strategic challenges to identify potential high-value projects and subsequently lead approved efforts through delivery.
- Assess current client processes and develop process improvement roadmap towards comparable industry best practices, be a true partner.
- Successfully mobilize executive sponsorship and core team member engagement/resources.
- Hands-on leadership required as project staffing will come from areas of the business with indirect reporting relationships.
- Design and lead tiered program governance processes.
- Communicate progress of business transformation and integration management efforts to executive sponsors and other key stakeholders.
- Drive automation initiatives to improve the productivity of the business.
- Serve as an effective business transformation coach/mentor as well as a role model to managers and analysts across the Conduent organization.
- Independent self-starter with a go-getter attitude
- Should act as a leader for resources that may or may not directly report into him/her. Expected to be a strong influencer of change for the business units
- Act as a challenger to conventional methods to drive change towards strategic transformation
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in tasks prioritization.
- Track record of successful delivery in long term projects and sustainable results.
- Change Manager – Change Agent. Out of the box thinker and influencer of the organization’s executives to sell and drive initiatives.
- Strong program management and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels within an organization and become a trusted business partner.
- Recognized for his / her collegial style and ability to quickly add value in cross functional team environments.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Broad based business experience a must including financial acumen.
- Accountable for achieving hard $ savings and service quality improvements for the business
- Focus on developing and executing Conduent’s strategy including operational improvement, innovation, and business transformation initiatives.
- Effective collaboration with leaders to get their sponsorship for transformation projects and shared accountability for resultant outcomes.
- Focus on quality improvement and innovation required.
- Operational Improvement Experience:
- Strong experience in best practice-driven operational turnaround
- 10+ years of related to business transformation and strong technology-led operational improvement within Business Outsource Processing environment.
- Preferably comes with strong account management or service delivery background
- Strong background in identifying and successfully executing Lean/Six Sigma initiatives. Experience in root-cause analysis, improvements and measurements
- Should have run service quality improvement projections with demonstrated impact on internal and external KPIs
- Consultative Problem Solving:
- Prior background in management consulting or business process improvement as a quality expert preferred
- Strong interviewing and listening skills; ability to work with functional teams to understand pain points and recommend solutions
- Strong background in consulting tool kit, conducting due diligence exercises internally and with clients, and ability to logically structure problem statements and approach
- Business Process Automation
- Strong experience in leveraging automation technologies to improve manual BPO
- Ability to manage stakeholder, operational and process changes as a result of automation
- Project Management
- Direct experience in managing multiple initiatives and programs Familiarity with project management tools (MS Project); PMP certification would be ideal
- Ability to manage stakeholder, operational and process changes as a result of automation (change management background)
- Experience in managing high-visibility project governance at a senior executive level
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent area required.
- Master’s degree/or MBA in business or related area strongly preferred.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More